Game review :
Fully customize touch screen controls:
*Move all game buttons
*Analog move and strafe (not buttons!)
*Resize all game buttons
*Change sensitivity for all analog inputs
*Mouse mode or Joystick mode to turn
*Invert look up/down
*Optional double tap to Jump/Shoot
*Change controls transparency
*Map volume buttons to any game action
Gamepad support - customize all inputs and buttons, invert and change sensitivity.
Confirmed to work with (so far):
* XBOX 360 wired controller
* Moga Pro
* Moga Pocket
* Nyko Playpad
* Sony PS3 controller with the Sixaxis app.
It should work with most controllers, let me know if it works with yours!
To change gamepad axis sensitivity, long press on the axis on the Gamepad tab.
* Full access to game console.
* Support for the in game music (MP3 files)
* Set maximum FPS (Frames/sec) to improve battery life.
* Multiplayer LAN supported (ensure you copy over your 'players' directory)
* Mission Packs "The Reckoning" and "Ground Zero" supported.
* Supports Quake 2 CTF Multiplayer
Please contact support if you are experiencing ANY difficulties. Thank you.
Please note: This game requires a reasonably powerful device, if you find it does not run well enough on your device let me know and I will issue a full refund.
If the full game fails to launch, make sure config.cfg is NOT in in the baseq2 folder.
To map the volume keys use the GAMEPAD tab.
Remember, you need to copy the Quake date files to:/sdcard/Beloko/Quake2/FULL/baseq2
Quake II Touch v1.8
Size: 46 MB
Required android: 2.2 and up
Click image to GooglePlay
- Download all files below
- Extract Zip
- Install apk
Download Quake II Touch v1.8
Mirror Link :